1. Customarily, each visitors browser, IP address, city/state/country are recorded automatically.
2. Only the domain name (not e-mail address of visitor or e-mail addresses of those who communicate with me through e-mail) is recorded.
3. Any information collected is used for internal review only. They serve the purpose and basis for improving this blog site. They are discarded after.
4. Cookies are for storing visitor’s preferences, record user information on what pages users access or visit, and customize blog site contents based on visitor’s browser platform or any other information that the visitors sends.
5. Any comment or suggestion related to legal or financial concern discussed in this blog spot is purely the opinion of the author alone.
6. Author reserve the right in assuming everyone bears equal right in opinion and judgment.
If there is one food item in the Philippines that can evoke a mixture of delight, disgust, and doubt it is none other than the renowned, BA...
Taytay Falls is located in Barangay Gagalot, Majayjay, Laguna. The two-story high falls is impressive because of it’s’ extremely cold cascad...
During the third week of January 2011, I asked my wife if it is okay for her and the kids to prepare for an out-of-town day tour somewhere i...
Puerto Princesa, Palawan is an adventure place worth multiple visits. One very notably landmark is called Puerto Princesa Subterran...
I was quite curious to one account by my neighbor on the existance of several beach resorts in Lemery, Batangas . It was my last week in Man...