|The Winding Road|
|Typical Fishing Village Scene|
|Villa Leonor Entrance|
|Our Picnic Hut|
|The Swimming Pool|
The beach gradually slopes for a few meters and the water level is just shallow for kids to play without the risk of drowning. The beach's fine black sand is clean, Beatriz and Dominique enjoyed making mounds and burying their feet.
There were only few day-tour visitors during our stay so it was a very quiet and leisurely afternoon. We enjoyed walking along the coastline and came to watch local fishermen pulling their net towards the shore.
|Local Fishermen Tending The Day's Catch|
We had one unfortunate incident that dissapointed me a lot, our AUV got stuck in the soft sand while my son was maneuvering to park near our hut. Nobody from the resort ground staff bothered help us extricate our AUV from its entrapment.
One ground attendant even blamed us for venturing into the soft sandy area. I countered his charge by telling that it could have been avoided had they only be "responsible" enough to put in place proper warning signage.
|Our AUV Stuck In The Soft Sand|
|Digging Our Way Out|
Anyways, having extensive experience in similar situations in the deserts of Arabia, I manage to dislodge our AUV in no time with the help of my sons.
We spend the rest of the afternoon lazing around our hut and finishing off the rest of our "chichirias".
|Entire Cast... Again|
|By The Shores of Balayan Bay|
|AJ & Olga|
|Yves, Looking For Dugong|
|Tagaytay Troposcatter Station|
|Attractive Plant Display Along Tagaytay|
|Dish and Garden Plants Display Along Tagaytay|
Some useful reviews for guide and reference:
- Do not rely on the resort's website particularly about stated facts of the resort's information details and amenities. Research for timely reviews.
- If you're planning to visit Lemery, Batangas especially Barangay Nonong Casto for a day or overnight tour, consider scouting for a good resort first.
- Comfort rooms are stinky and delapidated.
- Shower area is dirty and shower heads are all rusted up.
- Most amenities are noticeably in run-down state.
- Ground staff are inhospitable and unaccommodating.
- No qualified lifeguard manning the pool and beach front.
- No proper signage to alert guests of impending hazards.
- Dogs stray the area.
- Sorrounding and grounds are littered with dry fallen leaves, bottles and plastic bags.
- Picnic huts are infested with red ants.
How do I rate this resort? Below Standard
Will I recommend this resort to friends and associate? No